Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequent banning
Hello as the thread name says, there as apparently been a lot of banning for "no reason" lately and I hear complaints coming from every kind of player playing this game and they all say it was for no reason, which is most likely a lie, but I do know some people actually get banned for no reason and most times it is a biased mod.
To clarify with I mean with biased, you are more likely to ban an "enemy" of your friend or someone you personally disagrees, because feelings play apart in almost everything in our life even if we try to block it out, it is something we cannot affect.
Anyways what I want to say and ask in this thread is for Sora to add some function where the moderators can show actual evidence of what the person has done, write a reason and then Sora will be notified (or someone else who Sora can trust and that is not a moderator) to review if the ban was actually legit or not. I know scripts can also be a big reason why people get automatically banned (bot script etc) but I would actually like to know why and get to the bottom of why people actually get "banned for no reason" because I've seen it daily for the past days both in the Discord and ingame but I cannot do anything neither can they. I also heard people been banned for "no reason" even before I took 3-4 month break but I didn't think much of it then. Could it be auto-ban?
Before I offend anyone I did not make this post to target any moderators it is just an idea for Sora to add.
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 6 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Cuos, fireboneee, fisa, Mikasa, QueenOfQueens, Redfox

Messages In This Thread
Frequent banning - xRENDEx - 10-11-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Frequent banning - Redfox - 10-11-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: Frequent banning - xRENDEx - 10-12-2021, 12:53 PM
RE: Frequent banning - StonkMaster69 - 10-12-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Frequent banning - fireboneee - 10-14-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: Frequent banning - StonkMaster69 - 10-14-2021, 12:08 PM