Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing Me, affel_TV :)
(08-07-2021, 09:07 AM)affel_TV Wrote: Heyyo everyone who is reading this post!
 I hope you all Good... but i guess its now time to talk about me ;D. Idk if you know me or not but Im affel (real name Arvid), im living in Germany with my family and my two cats Smile. My hobbies are to ride racing bike, Gaming and gfx editing, motion design and and a lot more editing stuff.  I knew the forum for a while, but i never joined...idk why.
My opinion about Agma:
 Im playing Agma for about 3 to 4 years now and i can say that this game like changed my life. Now its like a place where i can go when my real life isn't soo enjoyable. I need to say that this game maybe dont have the biggest community, but It have the
most awesome community i know.
Thanks for reading my small introducing,
affel

Hi Affel, and welcome aboard!

I know you through the videos that you have asked that I feature for you.

I don't think I've ever seen you in the game, but I'm not surprised -- a lot of us have one or two 'favourite servers' that we play in, so really, agma has a number of subcommunities who know each other better because they all frequent the same game server.

These forums (and the Discord server) transcend all that, giving the wider community a place to get to know others playing that they may not have met in the game.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself!

It's very true -- Agma makes a wonderful distraction from 'real life', so long as your overall life is okay. Spending too much time in the game can actually be a sign that you should look for help in straightening out the rest of life.

Thanks for putting work into your videos, and I hope you make a few new friends out of the Forums!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • affel_TV

Messages In This Thread
Introducing Me, affel_TV :) - affel_TV - 08-07-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: Introducing Me, affel_TV :) - Squirrel - 08-07-2021, 03:38 PM