Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Do To All You <3
(04-21-2021, 11:04 PM)iDrinkChocolateMilk Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 10:42 PM)Jupiter Wrote: It is with great anticipation I await more interesting and fun posts from King Banana or your majesty I drink chocolate milk. But seriously ( not really) I feel honoured( Canadian spelling) that you have decided to join agarioforums although most of us play Agma. I think you will be a welcome addition to this group as most here have a good sense of humour (also Canadian spelling).

Jupiter-man, you speak wise words. One day you will be worthy enough to enter the kingdom of banana heaven, where the lakes flow with sweet chocolate milk, and the roads are made of the hopes and dreams of all banana-kind.

Anyways, come to think of it, I do play Agma.io! I'm usually busy with other things, but maybe someday we could play some circle eating madness. Gotta love those one splitters, they make all the difference  [Image: zRLgP4pVs7f-0EzpXFjZRssoIEtuHKIsNS0ePzIM...vo7a4VR771]

Canadian

TT

t
n
? Nice mun! See you later eh?

‘The lakes flow with chocolate milk’ , you must be a very big fan of chocolate milk. Myself; I really enjoy hot chocolate, my wife is Colombian and she makes it from real pieces grown in the region I am currently living. She adds a little panela ( sugar cane) to combat the bitterness. Real chocolate is bitter and needs a bit of sweetness. 
    Bananas are also very good in smoothies. Here in Colombia there are so many varieties, small ones called boca de reina loosely translates to ‘queens mouth’, very sweet no sugar necessary. 
    I’m not sure but you seem like a young person with an beautiful imagination, full of hope and enthusiasm. Hope the best for you. And may the potholes on your road to Valhalla be manageable and just shake you enough to put you on the right path. Bye for now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • Stolen_Username

Messages In This Thread
RE: Howdy Do To All You <3 - Jupiter - 04-21-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Howdy Do To All You <3 - Jupiter - 04-22-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Howdy Do To All You <3 - Squirrel - 06-07-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: Howdy Do To All You <3 - Mikasa - 04-22-2021, 04:49 AM
Ygyrkw Locality Rdzbbl - Hxcgtd - 06-05-2021, 05:33 PM