Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora
Well , the least I can say is that I 100% agree with this , even tho making a wholesome community on the internet is next to impossible , we should all try to make agma a better place .
This is way I think there shoold be a report button , to report
 the toxic people , and depending on insult they made in the chat , either warn or ban the player for a few days. Make it so is chat chat message should get 5 reports from people before getting noticed , so people don't report for no from . anyway I can't really see what I'm writing so I hope it's at least understandable . 
bye bye hae a good day /night

(03-25-2021, 10:24 PM)notbad1 Wrote: Well , the least I can say is that I 100% agree with this , even tho making a wholesome community on the internet is next to impossible , we should all try to make agma a better place .
This is way I think there shoold be a report button , to report
 the toxic people , and depending on insult they made in the chat , either warn or ban the player for a few days. Make it so is chat chat message should get 5 reports from people before getting noticed , so people don't report for no from . anyway I can't really see what I'm writing so I hope it's at least understandable . 
bye bye hae a good day /night
[-] The following 4 users Like notbad1's post:
  • fisa, Origen12, QueenOfQueens, Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora - notbad1 - 03-25-2021, 10:24 PM