Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism,Toxicity and Threats in Agma
Hacks: it is extremely unlikely that in the history of agma (about 5 years) there was any hack, ever.
Myth: people get hacked.
But let me bust the myth:
Reality:
1. people use silly password such as 123456 or username + 123 , for example Redfox123 and these insecure password are simply guessed
2. People share accounts (passwords) and then
A) they lie about it and say they got “hacked” or
B) their friend leaked the password and other people log in
No worries, if your password is secure and you don’t tell it to anyone then you will not get hacked.

I have never ever seen any support online in Agma. Ok, I only checked like 10 times... but I think it doesn’t work because if a support goes online they probably would get spammed with pms. Often there are 1000 players online in Agma and a single supporter can’t handle that.

Agma used to be a super toxic place. People like NDNN, an ultra racist, used to spread racism in Agma almost every day, over years. I don’t know if it can be stopped. Toxicity is the normal everyday life in Agma. If you want a game to be free of toxicity you need to fight it right from the beginning, and keep fighting it forever. You need a big staff team to be online in servers and monitor chats and shouts and nicknames. Agma intensified the fight against toxicity but I don’t think it’s enough. Also Agma has a fundamental problem: People who spend many hours in thr game to farm powerups or coins, or just buy are more OP. People fight with each other about resources (farming gold/powerups) and its not a friendly fight, it’s a merciless fight sometimes. Agma itself can easily trigger people and they become toxic, like many other games actually - take call of duty multiplayer as an example. Sometimes youtubers getting stuff for free. With specials such as multifeed, that by the way is not available for anyone anymore. Remove the “social pressure”, and don’t put players in such an extremely competitive environment and there will be less tension and fights and hate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racism,Toxicity and Threats in Agma - Redfox - 02-27-2021, 09:31 AM