Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EVELUTION OF THE CRAW SKIN!
"It's been a while" is a understatement.

I have not visited this community in a long time, visiting back gave me deja vu, with that said heres the evelution of the craw skin.

It's funny, my avatar becoming a skin ig started of as a joke. But i DM'd sora my skin, it wasnt pretty but this was my first draft.
It probably went something like this, "Hello sora, i am a active agf player and i play daily, i would be really happy to play with my avatar ig! Heres how it would look!

<[Image: l8QGkaw.png?1]/script

Now personally i would never put this in into the game but Sora is the goat and implemented my avatar into the game!
[Image: UJ7NsmQ.png]

Well now my skin was ingame but after a while it lost its spark as it was just a picture, i wanted to make it more original. So i made the second draft. This is how it looked minus the animations, unfortunatly i do not have any ingame screenshots of the skin.

[Image: dOotURx.gif]

Now, as i do i got bored of this skin aswell so i decided to make a last perfect skin, so here comes the final draft!

[Image: Qx5rZve.png]

The translusent background allowed it to show your blob color + the skin, and the lizard was now high resolution. The community enjoyed the skin and i actually saw peole using it from time to time!

[Image: bqCP5dM.png]

Now a days the skin is history and non existant but i enjoyed it while existed!

[Image: hLm7HJw.png]

If you guys enjoyed the post and would like to see NL / No lifes skin evelution tell me!
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 5 users Like Craw 's post:
  • Apix , Breakfast , fisa, Squirrel , ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
EVELUTION OF THE CRAW SKIN! - Craw - 01-08-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: EVELUTION OF THE CRAW SKIN! - Apix - 01-08-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: EVELUTION OF THE CRAW SKIN! - Squirrel - 01-14-2021, 01:40 PM