Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Necessary Things
(09-17-2020, 12:06 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 10:49 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 07:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 1) More servers
Need more servers especially in Asia

By this I mean to add instant server and a server like popsplit or splirun and also like slow virus split or fast virus

In Asia there are least servers....people have increased in agma...it best to add more power servers .....so people can farm power and most people can enjoy the fun and experience with power.
You have to remember that literally none of us have an inkling of how Agma stays alive, oter than Sora.  While it might always be nice to have more servers, that may not be financially advisable. In order to serve these areas, a CDN is employed (content delivery network), and based on my knowledge of what we did with our customers (where I work; this has nothing to do with Sora, but it is likely the same), each zone that you decide to offer service inm, you pay for separately. Asia servers would be hosted on servers in Asia. Even if they are virtual servers, each region you would sign a contract that stipulates the number of servers. If thatregion is more than paying for itself, then maybe you can expand. But none of us have any idea. I'm just saying that while this might be nice to have, it may not be financially sound right now. We depend wholly on Sora to figure that out.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 2) Also instant eu give 200 coin from block.....rest all give 100...pls make it equal or add more gold block in some server especially supersonic where people slaughter each other for block..it tough fight.
As someone already said, I think that it's good that individual servers have their idiosyncrasies. There may be a historical reason for why Sora made the amount different there -- perhaps initially there were not as many players as he would have liked, and he increased this to draw more people. I don't know -- it's just a possibility. But if the reason paid off, then perhaps he elected to make that permanent. Again, we have to trust that Sora will make the servers as robust, as unique, and as enjoyable as possible, given the constraints of the number of servers and resources (ie: total CPU's, etc.) he can pay for.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 3) Especially the gold block power ... increase time period or it should give more coins and best if we could drop n pick it so random n bully can steal our coins.
It may actually be good the way that it is. If everyone needs a 'protector' when they get a gold block, this is a valid example of when teamwork could be a welcome and additional facet of the game. By having this, it might allow clans to exist with a stronger purpose, for example, if they have a number of people ready to be protectors, it may make them more popular and allow them to survive! And, if indeed this facet makes a clan more feasible, in turn it might make more consider to be protectors, knowing that the need is there and current!

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 4)we need more power farming servers or.more rooms.
It. A basic thing people increase in no. In agma....it has to be done.
What you're basically saying is... Sora does not give enough away. Despite the fact that we can play for free, despite the fact that the game already drops the two most used powerups free, that this is not enough, and I say again that we cannot know that!

You would like to be able to get freebies easier. But the reality is, with farming scripts already in existence, you would just enable the people doing tht extensively to get even more, while you fight for basically the same free things as the scripted players are.

I think it's better to allow individual servers to figure out how to share on their own. Is the server friendly, and do they just invite different groups of players to take turns? Or is the server full of botted players, and the solution is to have intelligent players protecting the power-up farmers, meaning that the strongest group(s) get to function, where everyone else is left with the need to put together a similar group.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 5) Also Best if we can get Auto feed Lock with speed to manage slow medium fast.
I think similar ideas have been suggested at least twice now, so perhaps there is some merit to it?

But again, only Sora can know for sure how valuable that is, and determine if he can make it happen, and if so, what the specifics of it would be.

It's good idea but It depends on sora..
yeah but as i mentioned in the other message, it could take a lot of work to do in those Volunteer Positions if the Staff, Supports, & Agma & Forum Moderators are ready for the work there are very hyped to do.

Yes if they really hyped about something than they can do anything in this world
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

Messages In This Thread
Some Necessary Things - DhRuV1111 - 09-11-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: Some Necessary Things - xRENDEx - 09-11-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - imHitu - 09-11-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - DhRuV1111 - 09-13-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Some Necessary Things - Sarcrack - 09-14-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - imHitu - 09-14-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - Sarcrack - 09-14-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - DhRuV1111 - 09-15-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Some Necessary Things - Sarcrack - 09-11-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - nachochesse - 09-15-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Some Necessary Things - Squirrel - 09-16-2020, 07:53 AM