Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Let's talk about the new update...
(08-19-2020, 12:35 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: The new virus
The new powerup update is cool and all in my opinion but it is way too overpowered in the current state of Agma
Let's start with the new virus, which is really cool but priced at 25 000 coins, thats nothing and for what it does it is insane. Normal virus is 38 000 coins and freeze powerup is 8000 coins, thats a total of 46 000 coins for just one virus and one freeze, and the main use of freeze and viruses are to freeze your enemy and then virus him, which is quite hard, but now with multidrop you can destroy anyone and that is not fair, but I will talk about that later. The new virus does two things in one for only 25 000 instead of 46 000, and what is the point of the normal virus if you can get a cheap one that also make your opponent paralyzed?? That makes no sense and I think you understand that. 
Anti-recombine
This one is fine I guess, I don't think it is too overpowered, but then again with multidrop and help with friends you can once again make the target paralyzed.
Anti-freeze
15 seconds for protection from freeze powerup, that is insanely long and if it now it is an anti-freeze then the freeze virus will be a normal virus but for 13 000 coins cheaper, which just makes no sense once again Huh
New infection items
I personally don't play Infection but it is a fun gamemode and I enjoy it, but 100 000 coins for 100 wood and you lose it after disconnect is a very bad deal imo, since server restarts, internet connections or by mistake refreshing/closing page can happen and is quite common, you will lose 100 000 coins and let me tell you, that will make people rage alot 
The vaccine is fair I guess, I am not really that into infection (if you are tell me your opinion Big Grin )
Multidrop (B-key)
This function must be removed from other servers, the multidrop was a script for content creators and now anyone can use it, it is way to overpowered (more than you can imagine, you can end anyone if you know what you are doing) and it gives a really unfair advantage over other players, i know that from experience Sleepy Plus with the new update it will be even more overpowered than it already is so I hope you can change it back to Infection only! Big Grin  
Gigantic 2 
People really are upset about you removing "no powers" in these servers and people have told me that they will not play agma anymore and move to other games, I personally do not play this server but I can understand them, since now people will portal and use powerups in this server again and gigantic servers wont be playable, everyone was happy how things were and now people are really pissed off 

Community
This made people really upset and made people quit, also people have found a way to get bunch of powers from that "free powerup" thing, that is just something I have heard though and I am not sure about that!

Also I am not hating on the new update, I really like it alot and the new features I just find the prices/cooldowns bad at the moment and I hope you can change that @Sora but other than that good job  Big Grin

fax, fax, and more fax
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about the new update... - Poison - 08-25-2020, 07:54 PM