Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im new
(08-07-2020, 05:44 PM)Fett Wrote: Hello there,
ive been playing agma for 2 years now. im semi-pro player based on firebones types of agma.io players 
i play other games but mostly agma.io.  everybody hates me for a powerspam in megasplit eu so im changing to selfeeds. 
is there any advise to become a good member of the community?  Smile

thx!

Welcome to the Forums My friend, It's nice to have you here with us, I'd also have been playing this game for 2 years now as well, If you have any question about this game send the Agma.io Staff, Support, or the Moderator a private message and they will automatically give you a response, and also if you want to Contact Sora, Just like Squirrel said, Write him a private message and wait an entire week for a response, if Sora doesn't respond to you all you have to do is write him the exact same message over and over and over again, and you personally just keep doing that until you get an answer, It will totally work because Squirrel done it, Have a very fun time here My friend!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
im new - Fett - 08-07-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: im new - imHitu - 08-07-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: im new - nachochesse - 08-07-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: im new - Squirrel - 08-08-2020, 10:56 AM