Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions
(07-12-2020, 09:43 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: I said I would play and see how things go this weekend, and I did. It has been over 24 hours since the server change, and I have been observing it closely. I noticed that when the server first changed last night, most of Agf's best players were also on, and it was nearly impossible for teams to get big, because we were able to have giant battles without triggering the mass decay. However, as soon as most of the solos left, teams dominated the server almost immediately, and they are worse than ever. They have been teaming almost all day and have been nearly impossible to beat. While the only changes made were removing "anti-teaming," making the mass pellets 3x larger, and making the portal mass smaller, the physics seemed to have changed indirectly as well. It is really hard to shoot viruses without accidentally eating them, especially when in a lot of pieces. Because of this, virus-farming has also become more difficult, to an extent. While it is now harder for smaller players to virus-farm, it is just as easy for larger players to. Because of this, teams can easily hoard virus mass while smaller players struggle to get mass to defeat the teams. I know that @Sora is trying to implement in-game moderation, so that will help out a lot. However, even solo battles are not running as smoothly as they used to. The issue with the viruses being harder to maneuver has been noticed by several players. Because of this, the majority of battles is just large cells slowly hovering over each other. I think this new server is a good start, but it is still not yet perfect. However, I believe that through trial-and-error, we can make the server as enjoyable as possible.

You know, Finkle, you sound like a developer's dream-idea of a play-tester!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions - Squirrel - 07-12-2020, 02:39 PM