Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions
(07-06-2020, 08:40 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: Agf is in a catch-22 situation. It is practically a dead server, so many people are getting bored of it and stop playing, making it even more of a dead server. When there are fewer than 10 players on and the biggest player is constantly virus-farming and making impossible for others to get big, that REALLY drives people away. This is why I am suggesting to temporarily add more bots to the server (artificially intelligent players, not the ones that are bought in the shop) to fill the void and create more mass to go around. This would in a sense create a "middle class" and restore the balance of the server. I know this is probably easier said than done, but if this can be accomplished, I have faith that people will start playing Agf again.

Well, it may not be as farfetched as you think. It would add to the overall CPU cycles, making it a more expensive room for Sora, and they may have to write code.

But perhaps they can just borrow some of the stuff they used from the beta-testing days. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, xRENDEx

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCUSSION: Problems With Agf + Possible Solutions - Squirrel - 07-07-2020, 04:22 PM