Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Member
(07-06-2020, 03:17 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Ok. Let me put things in perspective for one moment. Some of us, work full time, hours on end every week, doing manual labour; to pay bills, taxes and food. Then for someone to ask for money so they can flex on a game is just outragous. All I can say is to work hard and find out a way to get your money yourself.

Okay, a lot of people would be with you on this matter, and that's why I was telling him not to beg openly, because some people might think less of him for it.

However, almost all of the people here are young, and not all have much money. I cut them some slack, being thankful that I was here in Canada as a young guy, and I was able to start working when I was 12 or 13, and although my mom never had much money and we were considered 'poor', that I never thought that I was lacking in things.

And I would look at it the other way -- that, thanks to Sora and the way the game is set up, everyone can play for free! So, Gold Membership, while nice to have isn't strictly necessary!

The times that I have been without it, I was perfectly happy playing that way. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
Gold Member - imHitu - 06-27-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Gold Member - Squirrel - 06-27-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Gold Member - Romanista_ - 07-06-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Gold Member - Breakfast - 07-06-2020, 03:17 PM