Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TUTORIAL: How to Make Transparent Skins
(05-23-2020, 09:14 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 05:30 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: p.s. if you're looking for a free high powered image tool, try GIMP. Very similar to Photoshop, but totally free. It's a linux based bit of software (thats why it's free and safe to use), but it will run on windows or mac as well. in GIMP to achieve this effect you'd go to colors/desaturate (to make it black and white) then turn the layer opacity down to 30-50%

[Image: RQHiKeR.png][Image: b9dou4x.png]
opened random globe image in GIMP. cropped tight to globe. right clicked on layer and: add alpha channel (to make it so there's a clear background). use: colors/desaturate. reduced layer opacity to 60% so its see through.

Would the Agma software recognize these semi-transparent pixels? Are semi-transparent pixels even universal? @samira also mentioned this to me, I should look into it.

(05-22-2020, 05:30 PM)run SPOT run Wrote:  just another way to do it, but I'm gonna try using paint because I kinda like that 8bit effect from the grid.  HazRSavage

Lol this effect initially really bothered me but I am learning to love it. I am glad you like it! Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Briggs-YT

Messages In This Thread
RE: TUTORIAL: How to Make Transparent Skins - run SPOT run - 05-23-2020, 05:03 PM
- - veniacrask - 12-16-2020, 04:42 PM