Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Glitch
(04-17-2020, 08:33 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:57 PM)samira Wrote: Finky looks like the background of the canvas isn’t cleared...
Usually each time when the game renders everything (cells, viruses, coins etc) this should happen at  first... Or/and it should draw the background of the map. Which setting do you use? Fancy? Squares? Sections? Try a different from what you use at the moment...

It's strange. All of the frames in the game stack instead of clearing when this happens, including my mass count. I have also noticed that the leaderboard, chat, and my stats (e.g. coins, level, etc.) do not stack. This same thing happened 5 more times yesterday lol (I made this thread 2 days ago). Anyway, I use the fancy grid. What will using a different background do?

(04-17-2020, 10:51 AM)Jupiter Wrote: Beautiful but confusing looking. I'm sure this is frustrating especially if you are on a roll. I've never seen anything like that's but I've had one of my pieces after I was virused wander on its own to the edge and would not join with my other remaining mass, that stray piece couldn't be eaten by anyone and restricted my movement. The person who virused me noticed and was circling as if to show me he thought it was also funny so ended giving up to him cause my movement was restricted to where this stray piece decided to rest.
Beautiful indeed! And certainly confusing. Usually I like to play with it just to see how well I do (I usually don't do very well lol), but this has been occurring more and more frequently to the point where it is just frustrating. Also, when you had that glitch with your stray piece, would your camera follow it? And when you gave your mass to that other player, what happened to that last piece?
This glitch happened over a year ago on agario probably ffa Nrth.America. Yes the camera followed the stray piece and restricted my movement. My adversary was wobbling which to me is a non verbal communication of laughter ( don't know if he was laughing at me because he had just virused me or whether he noticed the same piece straying as I did). I remember the camera was off center so I had very limited view of one side and too much of a view on  the other side. I was able to easily capture another player but I couldn't move out of view of that one piece that was sticking on the edge and no one could eat that tiny piece. I don't know what happened after I surrended myself to my adversary because I resetted the game and it didn't happen again. Back then I remember some players especially big ones would freeze but no one could eat or virus the frozen player. Some players even myself would hide out in the dead frozen cel waiting for a smaller cel to approach and then ambush the smaller cel. Haven't seen that glitch after that. They must have addressed that problem.

(04-17-2020, 10:14 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 08:33 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 02:57 PM)samira Wrote: Finky looks like the background of the canvas isn’t cleared...
Usually each time when the game renders everything (cells, viruses, coins etc) this should happen at  first... Or/and it should draw the background of the map. Which setting do you use? Fancy? Squares? Sections? Try a different from what you use at the moment...

It's strange. All of the frames in the game stack instead of clearing when this happens, including my mass count. I have also noticed that the leaderboard, chat, and my stats (e.g. coins, level, etc.) do not stack. This same thing happened 5 more times yesterday lol (I made this thread 2 days ago). Anyway, I use the fancy grid. What will using a different background do?

(04-17-2020, 10:51 AM)Jupiter Wrote: Beautiful but confusing looking. I'm sure this is frustrating especially if you are on a roll. I've never seen anything like that's but I've had one of my pieces after I was virused wander on its own to the edge and would not join with my other remaining mass, that stray piece couldn't be eaten by anyone and restricted my movement. The person who virused me noticed and was circling as if to show me he thought it was also funny so ended giving up to him cause my movement was restricted to where this stray piece decided to rest.
Beautiful indeed! And certainly confusing. Usually I like to play with it just to see how well I do (I usually don't do very well lol), but this has been occurring more and more frequently to the point where it is just frustrating. Also, when you had that glitch with your stray piece, would your camera follow it? And when you gave your mass to that other player, what happened to that last piece?
This glitch happened over a year ago on agario probably ffa Nrth.America. Yes the camera followed the stray piece and restricted my movement. My adversary was wobbling which to me is a non verbal communication of laughter ( don't know if he was laughing at me because he had just virused me or whether he noticed the same piece straying as I did). I remember the camera was off center so I had very limited view of one side and too much of a view on  the other side. I was able to easily capture another player but I couldn't move out of view of that one piece that was sticking on the edge and no one could eat that tiny piece. I don't know what happened after I surrended myself to my adversary because I resetted the game and it didn't happen again. Back then I remember some players especially big ones would freeze but no one could eat or virus the frozen player. Some players even myself would hide out in the dead frozen cel waiting for a smaller cel to approach and then ambush the smaller cel. Haven't seen that glitch after that. They must have addressed that problem.
P.S. I remember seeing a virus or two at that time that couldn't be activated. You could run over it if you were big. Was fun to be in front of it and if someone would try to virus you all they would end up doing is feeding you mass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • DoctorFinkle

Messages In This Thread
Weird Glitch - DoctorFinkle - 04-15-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Weird Glitch - Squirrel - 04-16-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: Weird Glitch - Jupiter - 04-17-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: Weird Glitch - Mindless - 04-17-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Weird Glitch - Apix - 04-19-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Weird Glitch - Squirrel - 04-19-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Weird Glitch - DoctorFinkle - 04-19-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Weird Glitch - Squirrel - 04-20-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Weird Glitch - Jupiter - 04-20-2020, 12:33 PM