Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrduction 2 me
(03-02-2020, 04:49 PM)samira Wrote: @Jupiter

Ok thanks now I get it! Yeah it’s also called „slow teaming“, that’s the name I use for it. ( https://agario.fandom.com/wiki/Slow-Teamers )

It was similar to me, I played solo in 2015 and would survive for soooo long. To be honest I wasn’t that good but everyone else was bad as well Blush And then slow teaming started and there was barely anything that I could do to stop it. Cry

And that’s when I started to team as well Angel

By the way when you say „mines“ you actually refer to „viruses“ right? Since it’s agar aka a biological mass under a microscope they are actually viruses Big Grin
    Thanks again Samira for your reply and correcting me on my terminology of "asian style multi teams". I like the name slow teaming cause I think these type of players rely to much on their buddies and many of them lack talent. You are also right about doing anything to stop them but you can be a pain in the ass with these type of "players". If you virus them at the right time or take some of their orbs and quickly divide away giving most of your mass to another player it can really irriatate them to the point you might have to change your name because you´ve now become a target. Don´t change your name, Because angry players make more mistakes. Thanks again for replying to my craziness; I really have gotten too intense with this game and needed to get off the grid for awhile. ♪☋ρ♗☂€☈

(03-02-2020, 06:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 04:47 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Hi my name is "Jupiter". Atleast I use this name often. Been playing since the game´s inception in 2015. Seen a lot of changes. Right now we seem to be in the era of "Asian style multi teams". My terminology but I think all you agario addicts know what I´m talking about. Not a fan of this style of playing. Be that as it is I have my stategies against such teams. I will never join Asian or clan multi teams. I think they ruin it for the type of players that don´t spend as much time playing this game; usually because they have lives,wives, children and jobs. Right now i´m taking a break because    I´m in Colombia off the grid. Only come to town once in a while.

Welcome to the Forums, the land where we talk about eating cells, and what sort of player makes our blood boil today. (lol)

Here's hoping that you remember where we are when you get back to 'the grid', and swallow the blue pill! (The red one is nasty!)

Also that "warning" you describe is the same for every web site that you go to these days using the plain "http:" protocol, instead of the "https:" encrypted protocol. But it's all the same stuff, and there's nothing more dangerous here than the occasional babble-bot, weight-loss bot or other "get rich quick" bots (for them, not you), so just ignore then until they get deleted, and you'll be fine.

Here's hoping that you continue to have fun playing!
    Squirrel Thanks for replying to my craziness.I´m curious if you play FFA? If you do. What name you commonly go by? I´ve tried the Blue pill and it does nothing for me. I´m more into the herbal medicines. Have you tried ayahuasca. Can really give you an interesting perspective. The colors and geometric patterns are indescribable. Be warned, there are some nasty side effects. You most likely will vomit and the bowel movement is kind of runny and stinky.

Messages In This Thread
Intrduction 2 me - Jupiter - 02-17-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - xRENDEx - 02-17-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - Shade1453 - 02-17-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - Squirrel - 03-02-2020, 06:08 PM