Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrduction 2 me
(02-17-2020, 05:12 PM)samira Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forums!

Interesting timing: to create your account right now, when you don’t have an internet connection at your home ( if I got that right). Tongue

What exactly do you consider “Asian style multi teams” ? I guess I know what you mean but it might be better to clarify that. Smile

However, as I tried to play solo lately.. even if one knows that solo is a huge challenge and almost all other players in a server are teaming, it’s frustrating.

Samira, Thanks for replying. Let me try to reiterate on my meaning of "Asian style Multi Teams" Big Grin. When I started playing this totally addicting game back in 2015 I could become number one and maintain that position for a long while ( as long as someone better than me or a team didn´t knock me down to size ). Back then teams were frowned upon and I would never consider teaming. Sometime around 2016 I would start playing in the mornings and the top 6 or 7 spots would all be Asian names. The larger asains would split evenly into 16 orbs and begin swallowing mines ( How many times have I shot w´s into mines only to have these monstrosities eat the mine I ejected towards them). Sometimes I think they are in the same room while they are playing. After I noticed the clans (TWt, All city towing and "I am Legend" (in his own mind) would copy the Asian´s style of play. Keep playing solo; that is how You improve. Hope this makes my interpretion more clear or at least entertaining.

I know it is odd to wait till I am off the grid to start posting on agario forum. Here´s the reason; any time I tried to access agario forum on my computer at home my computer would warn me that this is a risky site. I don´t know if something bad would happen. Just didn´t want to take the risk. ???????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

Messages In This Thread
Intrduction 2 me - Jupiter - 02-17-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - xRENDEx - 02-17-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - Shade1453 - 02-17-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Intrduction 2 me - Squirrel - 03-02-2020, 06:08 PM