Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Power-up [Disease Power-up]
(02-14-2020, 09:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:36 PM)Poison Wrote: So, I had a new idea for a powerup, unlike any current powers that exist today.
Basically, how it works is you buy it from the shop, [20k] and it goes into your powerup inventory. The only way to use it is to drop it on yourself, and you lose [100] mass per second, for [5] seconds (500 mass in total). Whoever you touch during those [5] seconds will be "infected" and it will cause them to lose [200] mass for [5] seconds (1000 mass in total)
P.S. You can infect as many as you want in those 5 seconds, but whoever you infect is not "contagious" and can't spread it to anyone else. Making the "infected" people contagious would make the power-up too OP because in crowded servers the disease would never end, ceasing the need to start another one.
Smile Heart

When I first read the title, I pictured in my mind what sort of powerup it was going to be, but you added a nice twist by it actually hurting you, before you can use it to carry out your nefarious plans!

I would like to add that it would be awesome if as soon as you used it, it instantly gave you a special 'wearable' that shows your cells exuding these tiny minute spores as kind of a clue to people what is going on, and lets see how many people you can get to run away from you, and pop a speed pellet! (lolol)

If this became a popular powerup, the speed pellet could become more "in demand" than the recombine!

I love the idea!! (@Sora, are you reading this? lol)
Yes that's what I had in mind, and you're right, speed pellets would indeed become more in-demand. And i like your idea about something to let others know you're infected, I was thinking instead of a wearable, there was some kind of animation that lasts as long as you're infected (like the level-up animation but not as big)
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poison's post:
  • Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
New Power-up [Disease Power-up] - Poison - 02-13-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: New Power-up [Disease Power-up] - Poison - 02-15-2020, 04:29 PM