Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning new languages
Hi fellow agrarian!
Since about 3 years I started interesting myself in learning new languages (I meant "seriously" not what you are learning at school wich is basically "I love history and my pencil case"). At the beginning it was mostly to talk whit people on Internet about games or other random stuff, it was hella difficult, but with little practice everyday, weeks after weeks, months after months it became easier and I somehow ended up loving speaking an another language (which was English but now I do the same wtih German and Russian). I started reading books and some newspaper articles and during 2017 summer vacation I read a whole Stephen king books in english. Not gonna lie it was such a big achievement considering how bad was my english a year ago.
Besides the fact my english (/and my German even thought for the later one I'm still pretty bad) became better it also gave me a lot on the culture side, I'm convinced learning (a) new language(s) change your vision of society (I'm not saying you will understand how world works but it definitely helps you to).

Now it's your turn, have you ever tried to do that, are you agree/disagree wtih what I said?
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
Learning new languages - 7shoes - 11-17-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Learning new languages - Squirrel - 11-18-2019, 05:04 AM