Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
(10-01-2019, 10:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Are you talking about paying for that server? Well it depends on the amount of monthly payment.

But , sorry, I would  likely not be a supporter. I paid enough. Enough for many years. Also (if I remember correctly) we already had that costs discussion. There is no way anyone can convince me that the classic AGF server is expensive to keep running. It’s a tiny server, it has to be inexpensive. And last but not least I did not play on the classic server any more. And the teamers in the new server are annoying, but it’s also a nice little triumph to beat them. Tongue

I really have no clue how much it would cost. I have never run a cloud server that actually does something by myself. But let's say that Sora donates the source code to play it, then I'd be willing to run it as a non-profit game. (lol) (So long as the costs aren't akin to having a 5th child!)
[-] The following 2 users Like Hackers011's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl

Messages In This Thread