Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saint’s Updated Introduction
Hey, I’m Saint and I’m the biggest “Weeb” according to Robin. I’m also responsible for getting him into anime  Angel .

Get to know me? 
  • I’m very active on the Discord I’m also Discord Support in the Agma.io Discord server.
  • I used to play Agma a bunch until School came along now I only play a very limited amount of time during weekends.
  • I don’t really have a best friend but if I would have to say, I would probably pick Foortle (Toortle) since I do talk to her the most.
  • When I do play Agma, I’m mostly on a server called “X-Insta” as for the old Agma players it would be referred as “X-Test” (I miss this old name) .
If you got down here you must really want to know about me  Wink . I’m one of the biggest Anime fans in the Agma Community (Self proclaimed) if you ask me what I’m doing it always either Working/School/Anime/School. Warning: Don’t talk about anime near me I will ramble until you’re tired and also don’t ask for what anime’s to watch as I will blow up your DMs just ask Toortle  Tongue .

Well that’s it for my updated introduction.

[-] The following 8 users Like Saint's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , FilipCro125, Konoha , Mikasa, Nuke , Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr

Messages In This Thread
Saint’s Updated Introduction - Saint - 04-30-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Saint’s Updated Introduction - Apix - 05-27-2019, 11:10 PM