Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearm
Hello,
Since a long while now I ask myself about firearms legalization.
I think you all know that it's legal to have a fire gun in USA (and few other countries). But I'm not here to talk about USA (even if it's a good example in many ways), and that's why I would like to have your opinion about this.

In my mind I would not like to live in a country where my neighbor can carry a gun in his house, yeah I know, there are many restrictions to own a guns but I'm pretty sure you can easily get a weapon in USA even if you have criminal record. Also I would like to answer to this well known argument from many supporters of guns port : "A firearm can save you life"
In my mind it's totally false. First you need a lot of train before you know how to shoot whit a gun, so you will probably be killed/stolen before you did anything ; I do not think that during the attacks in Brussels and Paris people said" shit where is my firearm"
Second point, in some situations, for example if a guy tries to kill your children etc. You would shoot him but in many ways I do not think there is a need to kill a Man. (too, there is  not non-vital points, so when you shoot someonewyou shoot him, it's an undeniable fact)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
Firearm - 7shoes - 03-24-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: Firearm - Squirrel - 03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
RE: Firearm - FilipCro125 - 03-25-2019, 03:31 PM