Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Ideas
Cunina Wrote:
Well, in Gigantic servers (the most popular servers in Agma), when it's really busy, this happens very often. Being fast won't cut it. You are wasting so much time just to get to the very bottom. It's a grind that should be eliminated. It's annoying; it's counter productive, game-wise.

A minute here, a minute there, the next thing you know, you have spend 10 minutes in total just trying to get big enough not be eaten immediately by everyone. Being that small might not be a big issue in Agario type games, or other servers, but in Gigantic servers, it's annoying as hell.

How can this be an inherent "bug"? I don't quite understand your logic here. Every player is assigned a mass when it is spawned. Setting the size to a fix value shouldn't take more than a minute in the code.

I think the previous explanation (if you respawn within someone else's smallest pieces, then you end up with a very small size.

That is plausible, because SuperSonic, the variety that I prefer, rarely is what we would call 'crowded'.

It sounds more like Giganmtic servers could benefit from a maximum # of players. I just don't know how that would be done, because players teaming will always want to respawn in the same server. At this point, it's up to the user, I suppose. Simply look at the number of people playing, before you join a server, and spare yourself teh aggravation, if you know it's coming.

If you know it's going to aggravate you to 'get to a survivable size', try a different variant for once, or do something else altogether.

Most of us play this game, never expending any actual money. And where I come from, if I'm complaining about what's 'free', it just makes me wonder where I went wrong.
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Sarah123

Messages In This Thread
Bad Ideas - Cunina - 01-04-2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Bad Ideas - Squirrel - 01-04-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: Bad Ideas - Cunina - 01-05-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Bad Ideas - Squirrel - 01-06-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: Bad Ideas - FilipCro125 - 01-04-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: Bad Ideas - yukichan - 01-07-2019, 07:30 AM