Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip
(10-02-2018, 01:01 PM)JruGo Wrote: Hey there,
I just wanted to explain a really cool trick in these servers, which for some reason, only works on these servers.
However, do note that you have to be of a considerably large size to be able to experience it properly.
I've already explained this to other people, so i'll just reword that:
OK now im gonna explain a very important aspect of agma.io that you need to know to a 'pro' in crazy and crazy asia servers. I like to call it momentum, and it works like this; if you are big, (in this example 40K), and you are split into at least 2 pieces, then you see an enemy , and they are a bit far for you to be able to split and get easily, then you use momentum. momentum is feeding toward the enemy (continuously pressing w, or purchasing the macro feed in the shop), which then enables you to go faster in their direction for a few second and may let you eat him/her. in addition to this, the more pieces you have the faster you will go. and example of this is if you are big and someone is shooting a virus at you, you split away from the virus but one piece still gets hit by the virus, you then self feed so that others don't get your mass, you may have noticed that when you self feed the big piece moves away slightly in the direction that you split, this is once again an example of momentum. As mentioned earlier this only works on crazy 2 and crazy asia server, i beleive there a new server in crazy NA, i'll give that a go and find out if it works there,a nd if it does, i'll make sure to edit this thread. Note that I AM NOT talking about a solo trick(they don't even work on crazy, lmao)

Woahh nice xDD, although I dont play at crazy this could be useful lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • JruGo, ♀✭๖ۣۣۜYỦҜÎ ĈĤẰŇ✭♀

Messages In This Thread
Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip - JruGo - 10-02-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip - FilipCro125 - 10-02-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip - JruGo - 10-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip - Erickabuse - 08-27-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: Crazy 2 and Crazy asia tip - Sarcrack - 09-03-2020, 01:51 AM