Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Your big three anime"
(09-18-2018, 07:56 PM)7shoes Wrote: Well, I think it's difficult to say "It's a cartoon and It's an anime" because (maybe I'm in the total wrong) it will depends of many things like the date of creation, which technology has been use and many more that I probable can't understand. But for my part I consider Scooby-Doo as an anime but it's not really important I think, it will depends of the person.

Second maybe not for the same reasons but I don't have TV in my home (I always looks like a steanhe guy who comes from an other planet when I say this to someone, probably because it's true...) so cartoons/anime were my time killer during holidays...

Well, I answered my own question.. tried Google Japanese to English, put in 'amime', and the result was just 'anime', which is what it does when it doesn't know of a translation. (But can you express Japanese writing in english letters... it's quite likely there that you can't, which would also mean the jury is still out on that.)

My family just didn't have a TV because we weren't well off. I do remember, when I was a bit older, and liked to watch Star Trek (TNG), I'd invite myself to a friends place for new episodes... (lol) And yeah, they knew why I was there.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
"Your big three anime" - 7shoes - 09-18-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: "Your big three anime" - Squirrel - 09-18-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: "Your big three anime" - FilipCro125 - 09-18-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: "Your big three anime" - 7shoes - 09-18-2018, 07:56 PM