Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Wormate.io section?
Good idea
Bad idea
I don’t play wormate.io
I don’t know
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wormate.io
(06-12-2018, 08:14 PM)Owl Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:09 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I@Kevin/HazR @Sora @QueenHeather @Reaction (sorry, I don’t know much of the staff)
Hello! I want to present a new section/catagory to post threads in! I really like .io games, and think it would be great to add wormate.io to our catagorys! I know we have slither.io, but why not add another .io game? Smile I like photography, but don’t no know where to post my videos because I don’t have a YouTube channel, and because this forums include agar.io, and slither.io, why not add wormate.io to the bunch? People could post their highest scores, videos, and anything else! Please give me feedback on this idea, the idea just popped into my head when I knew I wanted to share a video I made. Thanks!!!
Exclamation This poll is public, if you do not want other people to see your vote, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, forget this was here Tongue

Hey, pretty interesting idea, I agree we could use an .io sections to post any .io games/related games.

Noticed you like photography to! That’s awesome we have a section for that here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

We love the ideas we get from the community, keep sharing!

Thanks @Owl ! Do ya know of an anonymous online posting website? Lol, that’s all I need!

(06-13-2018, 02:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:14 PM)Owl Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:09 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: I@Kevin/HazR @Sora @QueenHeather @Reaction (sorry, I don’t know much of the staff)
Hello! I want to present a new section/catagory to post threads in! I really like .io games, and think it would be great to add wormate.io to our catagorys! I know we have slither.io, but why not add another .io game? Smile I like photography, but don’t no know where to post my videos because I don’t have a YouTube channel, and because this forums include agar.io, and slither.io, why not add wormate.io to the bunch? People could post their highest scores, videos, and anything else! Please give me feedback on this idea, the idea just popped into my head when I knew I wanted to share a video I made. Thanks!!!
Exclamation This poll is public, if you do not want other people to see your vote, please do not vote. If you don’t mind, forget this was here Tongue

Hey, pretty interesting idea, I agree we could use an .io sections to post any .io games/related games.

Noticed you like photography to! That’s awesome we have a section for that here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

We love the ideas we get from the community, keep sharing!

Why don't we just change the section that was intended for slither.io (which hasn't had a post in eons, that I know about), to ANY other .io game?

Lol, I don’t really play slither.io anymore...ever since one of the apple updates a while ago. I can’t speed up without zooming on or out!
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 1 user Likes JellyBelly's post:
  • Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
Wormate.io - JellyBelly - 06-08-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Wormate.io - Owl - 06-12-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Wormate.io - Squirrel - 06-13-2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Wormate.io - JellyBelly - 06-13-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Wormate.io - run SPOT run - 06-15-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Wormate.io - JellyBelly - 06-15-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Wormate.io - run SPOT run - 06-17-2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Wormate.io - JellyBelly - 06-17-2018, 01:32 PM