Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FᴏʀᴜᴍGᴀᴍᴇ] Create your own pizza!
(05-19-2018, 06:42 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Sounds like the Pizza Hut style!

~eyes glaze over and he remembers a different time~

I remember during my baseball days, the group of us that played would often do a 'Hut Damage', which entailed going to a different Pizza Hut, and terrorizing their staff with our crazy orders. And it became tradition that when they brought me my large pizza (yes, just for me), someone would stand, indicate the 'za, and ask "How many animals died for this pizza?", and I would growl loudly, "Not ennnnouuuuuuuggghhh!!!"

That said, the Italians are onto something. Sausage and peppers just go together so well, that any time you eat one, you should also eat the other! (lol)

I enjoy a Hawaiian 'za as much as a meat lovers, and 3rd choice would be veggie. (Green pepper, mushrooms & tomato) Oh, and then there's all the awesome chicken pizzas with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce. Smile

The Toronto Blue Jays aside, Canadians don’t play baseball!

Your post reminds me of my Little League days. We would always go to Pizza Hut for parties, events and sometimes even team sponsorships. Baseball and Pizza Hut just seem to go together!

There’s still a restaurant style Pizza Hut fairly close to where I live. Sadly, most have closed down in favor of smaller stores.

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FᴏʀᴜᴍGᴀᴍᴇ] Create your own pizza! - Shadow Fox - 05-21-2018, 01:15 AM