Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PC Building Tips/Advice Thread
(12-17-2017, 12:57 PM)Kerry Wrote: Half of agar.ios population don't under stand this.
But I do :3

I've got ay computer, built. It's cheaper I found and it's designed to be upgradable. It's useful for intense gaming and such. I saved $300AUD by building. Do it, it's easy. Like lego, attach the parts together and save a $300 for extra accessories, programs, what ever!

My advice:

Looking at professional gaming, get a PC recommended a gtx940 and up that is a desktop. Desktops are known to be upgradable and will save you many money as you upgrade graphics card, cores, what ever. Gaming Laptops can be good but they are outdated easily. They will dominate specs for 1 year and die off outdation. 

Microphones are used to speak to others in some games, I recommend headsets because if your room isn't that big like mine, a pole with a microphone taking a 4th of the room ain't help.

Monitors do not help any specs but may help general gameplay. I know a lot with triple screens but honestly, it's not required. With 1 screen that ain't a microwave, it's decent. Get those ASUS moniters. I'm sure they are good.

Accessories are nice but... I don't have a fancy mouse or keyboard, I ain't care because they both type or click. Like, there is a keyboard form $500 AUD, damn boy, I got a black Microsoft mouse that lasted me for 3 years and it is great. The only reason keyboards or mouses can cost a lot because I know most of them come with additional buttons or such for teamspeak or anything else.

Didn't realise I wrote that long...

My advice :3

I Agree
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]

Messages In This Thread
PC Building Tips/Advice Thread - Owl - 12-11-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: PC Building Tips/Advice Thread - Kerry - 12-17-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: PC Building Tips/Advice Thread - Owl - 12-22-2017, 08:44 AM