Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest news
Tongue 
I have absolutely no idea how to start this now, so let me just go with a simple "Hey".

Regarding the last 7 day I've quite a lot to talk about, starting with the first of actually two surgeries, which went worse than planned, so that caused the doctors to make a second one, which finally succeed. Between these two surgeries, I've been already said, that my life was very close to death.

According to the doctors, on top of that I fell into some kind of coma, but since they didn't realise what even happened with me, they mistakenly declared me dead. They said, that I woke up after almost three hours, and I don't remember what happened this morning.

I know this sounds kinda weird and all, but this all I've got to say about my current health. I'm still in hospital because I can't walk without the help of two other people yet, so I will stay here until the 23rd I guess.

By the way, congrats to @Squirrel for surpassing my post count very soon, and thanks @Sora for being the probably best admin you can imagine, it's always great hearing from you!
And I wanna thank everyone else for all the "Get well soon!" messages & PMs, it really made me feel better. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel , Supergirl

Messages In This Thread
Latest news - Mikasa - 09-19-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Latest news - Supergirl - 09-19-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Latest news - EqAtOmBe - 09-19-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Latest news - Robin - 09-20-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Latest news - Squirrel - 09-20-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: Latest news - Sugar - 09-20-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Latest news - Breakfast - 09-20-2017, 06:39 PM