Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED]PC/Mobile Agario Team!
*****This team has been disbanded/discontinued. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've noticed how Agario Mobile clans seem to be a bit scarce and rare, so I've decided to change this, with the introduction of a brand new Agario PC/Agario Mobile Clan called "SRA" (Splitrunners Aspired)! If you want to join, contact me here, or on Discord! (Frost#7766) Make sure to read the requirements below first!

VIDEO:

The requirements about joining are quite simple and are listed below.
  • You must be at least Level 40 to join. Sincere apologies to those who aren't there yet, but we do need experience and skill! I'm not being greedy like some clans who require Level 70+ or Level 90+ (I'm actually throwing a bit of shade there.), but if you don't know how to level up quickly, I suggest you search up on YouTube on how to do so. Taking advantage of Mass and XP boosts is definitely a huge factor!
  • It is PREFERRED that you are in any US or EU timezone, this is not a REQUIREMENT. Of course, exceptions will be made for this. If you live in Australia, but can play at very late or morning hours that are friendly to Europe for example, we'll more than likely consider you!
  • Please create a DISCORD account if you already haven't! If you aren't familiar with Discord, it's a revolutionary (or so I consider it to be) platform that has the options of chatting, voice chatting, and so I hear video calling is slowly becoming a thing. Ew, sorry, not a fan of that!) Anyhow, a Discord account is a need because this is the only platform we're hosting the clan on. If a lot of people have Whatsapp or anything else, then maybe we'll consider expanding in the future. For now, that's what it is!
  • I don't have an age limit. I'm not sure why age is relevant for Agario, but if it happens to be an issue later down the road, I'll probably change that.
  • The higher your level is, the more of a chance you'll be accepted into the clan. Knowing all or most tricks will also increase your chances of being in the clan.

As of right now, the clan is freshly new as of September 1, 2017. The clan was founded by Me and Robin, who some of you might be familiar with. I'm still a not-so-new face here, but I'll probably be around a bit to see who's interested and who's not. 

The current clan roster as of September 1, 2017 is as follows:
(AG-M) = Agario Mobile | (AG-PC) = Agario PC
[-] The following 2 users Like Frost327's post:
  • ahtisham, Robin

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED]PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Frost327 - 09-01-2017, 05:52 AM
RE: NEW PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Robin - 09-01-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: NEW PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Frost327 - 09-02-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: NEW PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Frost327 - 09-14-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: NEW PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Blake7 - 02-28-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: NEW PC/Mobile Agario Team! - Squirrel - 02-28-2018, 06:05 AM