Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p
A little Hova joke there.

Hello Agario people!

Insanity here.  I have been playing for a while on the official agario site.  A lot of you have probably seen me around.  Hmm, where to start?

SWM. 6'5", long hair, musician, love good food and long walks on the beach....

LOL just kidding around.  Although that is an accurate description.  I own a business so I get to play a lot at work and I find myself playing sometimes in my spare time at nights as well.  I will team with anyone in FFA and am as loyal as they come, unless the teammate is brutal and has no clue, then I still try to be nice but may end up eating them out of self preservation.  I have played with all of the clans, not tagged of course, although I did recently tag MK and play with them for a bit which was fun.  I am a musician.  I play guitar, drums, a bit of piano, and my forte is singing.  Working in a nice studio in Uxbridge, ON at the moment that puts out some very nice sounds.  Also there is a family business that sells furniture that I am heavily involved with.  Good furniture too, not the cheap stuff, Mennonite built.  As for me, I'm pretty chill.  Trying to start a new clan, check out the thread in that part of the forum if you are looking.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask Big Grin

Thanks for lending an ear.
[Image: Insanity_Sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic

Messages In This Thread
Please allow me to reintroduce myself :p - !ϞϟªИ¡⍑Ɣ - 08-19-2017, 10:59 AM