Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems
Hello all,

Yesterday morning my father was rushed into Hospital due to Heart problems, however is is recovering fine now.

This has made me realise it's time for me to grow up and stop slopping around and move on to a bigger career and find my self another job, I've made the decision to leave the Agar.io community including Agarioforums, I will still be around just not as often!

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who respected me as I respect you all!.

@Sora Thank you for having me here buddy, I might be online twice a week maybe we could catch up?

@Voakie You've always made me laugh in ways people haven't before.

@Mikasa Your always supporting everyone who is in need! Keep it up.

@LKD70 Never actually spoke to you buddy, but I've heard your a overall good guy!

@Gandalf Your a true legend!

These five are people you guys here in the community should look up to whilst zooming around Agarioforums.

Thank you all for what you have done for this community and what it will turn into!, there's new members landing here everyday only to make Agarioforums bigger.

I am glad to have visited and stayed here for quite some time, and to have my blue user title is incredible!.

This is just a thank you and a goodbye, if any of you would like to talk anytime as I am here to support you just drop me a direct message it may not be opened everyday but it will for sure be read when I'm online!

-Greets,

Love you and miss you. <3
Web Developer 
[-] The following 5 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • LKD70 , Mikasa, Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE

Messages In This Thread
Problems - Dzia - 08-16-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Problems - Betamax - 08-16-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Problems - Storm網 - 08-16-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Problems - Reaction - 08-16-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Problems - ℱIRE - 08-16-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Problems - Breakfast - 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM