Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ)
THERE ARE  SO MANY  LOSERS  ON AGF AND  I HATE U ALL. HazRSavage jk i love u y don't u marry me
LETS BEGIN THE LIST CHILDREN:
LITTLE BOYS: WHY R U ALWAYS TALKING LIKE NOOBS?
Cocky Children behavior may come with this species of looser. (For example: Me)

LITTLE GIRLS: WHY U GET OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING?
From my experience this species gets offended (as fuck). Why? I don't know, All i was talking about was 9/11. This species even takes JOKES and SARCASM seriously.

KIDS THAT THINK THEY CAN SPELL BUT THEY ACTUALLY CAN'T?: WHY ARE YOU SPELLING SO BAD AND SAYING U CAN SPELL.
I had an experience of a kid who thought he was an author of a book. He tried his best to spell but he was so shit. He kept telling me to get a plane ticket and go to Manhattan like "Yeah, let me just go buy a fucking plane ticket to some see if you're real!". So this went on for like 6 days and then he left. (For example: Me)

COCKY CHILDREN: DON'T BE COCKY FOR GOD SAKE MY BOI, U SUK M8.
I hope you die, no respect for you. (For example: Me)

PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY'RE A HORSE: WTF U DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
Legit. I come one one day and there a boy who's telling me he's a horse and all that cool shit. This is possibly the most harmless specimen on this list.  (For example: Me)

PEOPLE THAT ARE SO DUMB: WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH ANYTHING?
NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity. (For example: ur mum Kappa)

OH SHAAT MAN! WE DISCOVERS A NEW SPECIE!
7/10/2016:
THE PACK OF 69 PEOPLE:HIS IS A SPECIES THAT STICKS IN ONE GROUP? A GROUP OF 69 OTHER PEOPLE. MOST COMMONLY FOUND WITH MANDARIN LETTER IN THEY NAMES. RARELY TALK. I NOTICED THEY DON'T NOTICE ENGLISH OR UNDERSTAND IT VERY WELL SOSWEARING DOSENT WORK SO YOU JJUST GOTTA REKT TUM (REKTUM AND  REKT DEM-- GET IT?? LOOOOOOOOL) BUT ITS SO ANNOYING AND TIME CONSUMING BUT WHEN U SEE THEM U HAVE TO REKT THEM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
thx for wathing nigga HazRSavage

NO respect for this insane specimen. They are so slow and get baited so easily I question humanity. (For example: Me)
Life is still letting me have encounters with more of these bastards. As my life goes on I will share my knawladge with you.
this is gonna get fuqed up as we go along. more DESCRIPTIVE specie discriptions 4 u m8
chill thefuq out why so srs  Kappa
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like plsdonteatme's post:
  • Relax , s1104874, Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
LOOSER SPECIES (I don't know m8 ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ) - plsdonteatme - 07-02-2016, 02:52 AM