Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AGF Is dying. We can change this.
(07-02-2016, 05:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 11:58 PM)Slothy Wrote: Hello all of AGF.
Today I have a serious topic. Slowly I, and other members have noticed that are beloved site Agarioforums is dying. 

Are you a Forum-Doctor? hehe... because I disagree!

Yes, there has been less activity here. I suggest that there are other reasons...

It's SUmmer TiiIiIiiime!!

I work for an ISP, and I can tell you that we historically use the Internet significantly less during the summer, and spend a bunch of time doing other things.

Also, some people will have vacations. I myself will be gone for the last two weeks of July. I'll be in a place with no computers, so I just won't be on! It doesn't mean the place is dying.

I think, though, that while it's slow, it would be cool if people tried to contribute to the messages more. So I definitely think that suggestion of yours is good. Big Grin

(07-02-2016, 12:24 AM)s1104874 Wrote: Aight capin can I be shoutbox goddess
im saying hi when nobody else is XD

Say, if you're going to officially be 'goddess', did you know you may already have a minion? (OK, two, if you include me.)

Someone else is S10_extra digits here_!  I thought it was you at first, but couldn't figure out what you were talking about. And then I realized that your avatar was conspicuously absent, and it started with S10, not S11!

Have you been recruiting followers?! I thought you were just looking for new members for your clan. Will they be numbered S01 through S15? (lol)

Because I would take on a number for you!

Hmm, wait. Goddess, or queen?

I have no problem bowing to a Queen, and paying her fealty. But if I must change belief-systems, then this could be a stickier situation. :|
hahahaha I always have the best time reading your responses keep it up with writing paragraphs my furry friend and make sure to keep on making people happy to read whatever you say!!!!!!!!!!!
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

[-] The following 2 users Like s1104874's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
AGF Is dying. We can change this. - Slothy - 07-01-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: AGF Is dying. We can change this. - s1104874 - 07-02-2016, 06:17 AM