Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot log into Agar.io with Google
(06-20-2016, 08:30 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: I was hoping to play more on my computer rather than my phone so I could have more options but all seems like crap. I can't get the browser to log in now. I give up. thanks anyways.

I play using Firefox exsclusively, and have no issues.

However, the game itself does have some mannerisms, of late:
  • Sometimes it will just say 'Connecting...', but won't connect. Just press Enter to browse back to agar.io and you'll be connected to a new server. That should always work.
  • Occasionally while playing, your window just goes blank. You've been disconnected from your server, and you'll need to reconnect to a new one.
  • If after a death, you can't see any of the balls of a pretend-game, this means you've been disconnected, and again, you need to reconnect to a new one.

I don't know what they're doing... but perhaps this relates to the war against bots.

To try and fix your browser, I would try deleting the agar.io cookie, and then clearing the cache. I've never played with Windows Exploder. I use that only if there's a gun to my head, or the idiot-developer made something you can only use with Exploder, and the boss tells me I need to use it, or resign. :|

Don't give up. We just met you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot log into Agar.io with Google - Squirrel - 06-21-2016, 03:19 AM