Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma suggestion (locked name)
(07-11-2017, 12:27 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 12:22 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 06:20 PM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: So i was wondering if there could be a option to Lock your account name for Gold members, so for example if i wanna use the name "HazR" i would have to type a Username and a Password. So that people cant get faked. It would make it alot more easy for players to trust eachother, and it should only be like the normal character name that should be locked.

are you talking about names on game cells? How will that stop anyone from typing what they want as a name

So when i for example wanted to use the name "HazR" and typed it in, it would activate a script that would require me to type a Username and a Password to use that specific name.

Good idea. I think it should be like that for every one not just gold members. Its more a tool than a benefit. Sora could then effectively and quickly deal with IP numbers who have names like "No Dogs No Niggers"  He will only need the name and then he has the ip number. Others wouldn't be-able to fake names and cause  trouble.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
Agma suggestion (locked name) - Kevin/HazR - 07-10-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Agma suggestion (locked name) - ™ Chronic - 07-11-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Agma suggestion (locked name) - Sora - 07-11-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Agma suggestion (locked name) - Jess - 07-11-2017, 08:50 PM