Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know your forum
(06-24-2017, 05:43 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: New question where to find the information about the forums awards and their functioning (personally I have not find and if there is not to be a post to do)

This is a trick question, I think, because I don't think it has an answer that gives you the info that you want... (lol)

Over it's days, these Forums have had a number of 'staff' each with some of their own ideas, and so on... And, for the most part, it seems like the 'Awards' was just showing the creativity of the person who created the award.... But each staff member did their own thing, and that I know of, there IS no place that documents the awards... although I have a feeling that if you could figure out what the topic of an award was, and the approximate date that one was done, you might find a thread that mentions it...

For example, I have exactly one reward... and I think you can tell it was made just for me. ~blushes~

Next, go look up @run SPOT run (who, I think, has been here a looonnng time) and his various awards -- he has a few of them. Or check out @LKD70 , he has a whole bunch!

I think it's just another way the staff say thank you to the various people who have made a difference in contributing. Smile (Similar to the coloured names -- those that don't have a specific meaning.)

EEK! But now that I've posted, what am I going to ask about the Forums??

Okay... maybe I have one...

About mailboxes here:

Is there a cumulative space reserved for your mailbox? If so, what size is it, and how would you know if you're close to the limit?

Bonus: What are all the options for rectifying this problem, if it becomes one for you?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
Do you know your forum - EqAtOmBe - 06-18-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Do you know your forum - Squirrel - 06-18-2017, 04:25 AM
RE: Do you know your forum - EqAtOmBe - 06-18-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: Do you know your forum - Squirrel - 06-18-2017, 07:16 AM