Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderated server?
(06-16-2017, 08:03 PM)einar Wrote: I am actually not bad at this game. But thanks, for bringing this up.

And I am also not religious about teaming. Within the mechanics of the game it gives you a clear advantage. And that is the reason why players should stick to the rules of non-teaming servers. Maybe a clearer name could help. FFA sounds maybe too generic; too anything goes...

The thing is.... there really ARE no rules.

You would think that "Free For All" gives you that sense that it's intended for strictly 1-on-1... but anyone can walk in there, and play any way that they like.

I can also see that if you have a buddy in the same server, teaming could be a bunch of fun... ~shrug~

I agree with what Robin said. You just fight solo until... you find yourself part of a team. It happens. If you want to just team with some random player, shooting a few w's at him generally gets the point across, and away you go.

But when I play the public game, I just play the 'Teams' thing, which is fairly different.

Good luck finding some fun out there, and hopefully you'll be able to grin & bear the idiots... Wink It's just a game, after all... no point in getting worked up over it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
Moderated server? - einar - 06-15-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Moderated server? - Sugar - 06-15-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Moderated server? - Squirrel - 06-16-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Moderated server? - Robin - 06-16-2017, 07:31 PM