Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's organize and burn some rubber.
(06-03-2017, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 03:33 AM)Alyssa521 Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 02:55 AM)Sugar Wrote: inside codes??? what for?

Hi Sugar.  I won't give it all away here but I will saƴ that a couple of inside codes identify member tasƙ anɗ location[quadrant] there are manƴmanƴ more I can't get into here.  A server acts according to mathematical formulas; mass and space are fixed. Inside codes effectivelƴ deal with the variables within the equation.

STOP IT! (lol) Your talk about playing a game with mathematical formulae is getting me excited! And I don't have a cell with a dataplan, nor do I want to get one, because I am a miser!

~does a facepalm~

Here's hoping that you get some offers to join you!

Get your face outta your hand it's oKay Squirrel misers are never broke. In fact all the misers I know r millionaires, u2? SO back to the thread...TOO WEIRD after this posted the mobile ag servers had Players with numbers everywhere like for example 72-4 and he  or she was in the crude 4/4 Quad and 2 or 3 on the leader board but hIs bubble soon burst cause he wassa broadcasting his location to everybody... Thank you 72-4 lOl.  WEirdest cause I didn't  get many likes for all those reads so I figure I am playin' with a bunch of voyeurs. Weird and scary right? So I took off my profile But, I still a lovA My ag family.  Plus my friends that were deceived have figured it out. Love don't die--cells do. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alyssa521's post:
  • Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's organize and burn some rubber. - Alyssa521 - 06-07-2017, 01:27 AM