Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
A drastic change in the community and its prospects
(05-30-2017, 03:44 AM)Cen Wrote: why did you mod a person that is thhe exact issue you are addressing

This is the type of negativity that the management is trying to address. If you have any concerns, it would be best to pm @Sora instead of airing your disagreement in public which is not only distasteful, it's childish. This is not the right place on the forum for that.

I have full confidence that the management had checked previous history of post and past accounts. From there made their decision whether a person would be fit for the position or not. We should respect that decision. If there comes a time that there is any error on the part of the mod, then you may call it out and tell the administration. 

At the moment, I do not see any faults in her. I find that she is sound in making decisions and have a good moral compass. @QueenHeather, do not let these comments dissuade you . There will always be detractors no matter what position you are in.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 9 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Camedy, Doigt, INFINITY YT AGMA.IO, Mikasa, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic

Messages In This Thread
RE: A drastic change in the community and its prospects - Sugar - 05-30-2017, 04:08 AM
flip diving - flipdiving - 09-30-2017, 07:10 AM