Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit about me.
Hello guys,

My real name is Jamie, I'm a 16 year old male. I like to play Agar.io although I did quit the scene a while back due to the mass of bots. Any how, One day I got extremely bored and decided to hop on ever since I have been back playing.

I have been on the forum for at least 6-7 days and already gained a good reputation for myself thanks to this awesome community. I would like to thank you all for making me so welcome and I hope you guys think the same about me.

I feel like I can express myself here and share things that I have never before.

Anyway as I was saying, I currently run my own clan named Şℓ ♦ yes we're recruiting, However you do not need to know how to tricksplit or anything like that as I can teach you or some of the other members can.

I must admit I haven't really been in the Agar section for a long time but love to team and play with friends, If any of you guys would like to play with me please just PM me or give me a shout over the shoutbox, With out a doubt I will play with you unless of course I'm busy.

Anyway guys it wasn't much about me just a brief, Oh I also live in the United Kingdom - Manchester. If you guys would like to know anything else about me I will update this thread if needed. Thank you for wasting a bit out of your day reading this I appreciate it.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 4 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • Eden, Sora, ƓƐƝǀX, ℱIRE

Messages In This Thread
A bit about me. - Dzia - 05-12-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: A bit about me. - ~XC - 05-12-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: A bit about me. - ℱIRE - 05-12-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: A bit about me. - ƓƐƝǀX - 05-12-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: A bit about me. - Konoha - 05-12-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: A bit about me. - Eden - 05-12-2016, 10:07 PM