Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important] DDoS attacks
We take all matters of importance, very seriously. Just today was our forum DDoS'ed, and surprisingly, by a member we thought was trustful, and actually nearly qualified for staff position.

Before the DDoS attacks, this shout was left in the shoutbox by the member we thought was nearly eligible for staff:

Quote:Message from #Wolfpack. You can dismiss us, you can keep us out of sight. We will never be out of the shadows. We will watch your activity, review your cloudflare and wait. When your cloudflare refreshes we will unleash an uncountable amount of data through your systems and crash this site. We will breach your security at any opportunity and we will not stop until justice is served. This forum has made many unhappy. Those responsible must pay the price. We are not a part of Anonymous. We are a subculture, a group of followers who combined to create a small society. We will win, we will stay on top. You may have my IP. That IP is protected. You might want to open your eyes to your new members. The #wolfpack have chosen you as their target. We offer a way out. You can offer a deal which will be highly unlikely. Keep your members close and your database closer. Anonymous #Wolfpack has spoken.

It is unfortunate. But we will take action, and concluded certain actions are to be taken with the host and ISP of the parties involved. We have dealt with this before.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

EDIT: Yes, we can confirm this is the same user.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 6 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Exursa , LKD70 , Mikasa, Sacrifice, Slothy, ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
[Important] DDoS attacks - Gandalf - 04-23-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - Honest - 04-23-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - Slothy - 04-23-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - Exursa - 04-23-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - LordDerpy - 04-23-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - Sacrifice - 04-23-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - LordDerpy - 04-23-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - Gandalf - 04-23-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: [Important] DDoS attacks - ✨101✨ - 04-23-2016, 06:19 PM