Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Tactics
(04-17-2016, 09:30 PM)[N๏ ᒪᎥƒe] ✨101✨ Wrote:
The story of the wise little snake

Once there was a little snake and a big serpent from the top 10 was curling around him, instead of giving up the little snake kept close to big serpents' head, the serpent then made the mistake of peaking his head inside towards the little snakes' direction, The little snake seized the opportunity and while using the speed boost he charged right in front of the serpent causing him to hit the little snakes' body.... 
The foolish serpent instantly evaporated and the little snake quickly encircled all the leftover mass.
And that is the story of how a little wise snake outsmarted a foolish serpent from the top 10 and stole all his mass.

The End
BTW the little snake was me.  Sleepy
lol I'll add pretty much everything that can be done here and how to avoid it. I might just changed the thread name to general guide but have basic to advanced tactics here. The beguining will be simplified and more basic and as the guide goes on it will get more complex.

Also announcement, the thing you don't do when being circled is make yourself as small as possible. Like why are there so many snakes doing that? lol.

Messages In This Thread
Advanced Tactics - SilverDragon - 04-16-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Advanced Tactics - ✨101✨ - 04-17-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Advanced Tactics - SilverDragon - 04-27-2016, 11:13 PM