Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Official Forum Rules! [READ before posting!]
(12-28-2016, 03:54 AM)Final Wrote: I've been hearing something about some users being disrespectful and sexist twords another member. (I highly recommend and would appreciate is no names were given after posting this.)

So after doing some further research about what went on in the shoutbox earlier today it seems to be the participants in this conversion were all breaking the rules.

Here are the few I saw.
1. Sexist phrases. As I read in the chat and as ~snipped~ said in the previous post someone said something along the lines of "go make a sandwich in the kitchen." This is extremely sexist and to me is shouldn't be toleranted in the chat at all.

2. Disrespect. As I kept reading I noticed that the participants in the argument were being extremely disrespectful to each other. In terms of punishments I think that this should go as a warning unless this disrespect keeps on going.

Last but not least. So, I kept on following the mile long argument in the shoutbox box untill I found the meat of the conversation, it was simply a matter of miscounting in the Battle of the Sexes game. What would've been better would have be to each accept your mistakes, fix them, apologize if needed, and continue a nice friendly game.

This is all I have to see if I can help anyone out. Also, I'm extremely sorry if this came across as Mini-Moderating. I didn't intend on it being that way I just want to help the community out.

Your friend -Final the Conquerer.

I hardly ever read the ShoutBox. And if there were something like that, I'd say nothing there, and, at most, PM the participants to try to get them to stop.

You know... Maybe "ShoutBox" isn't a bad name. If there's drama on here, its almost always taking place in the ShoutBox. And when is 'shouting' a good thing?

I'm intrigued to know who was involved... except I can remember once delving into the history/'archgives', and how I was grinding my teeth before I was done. So instead, it seems like an excellent time to be lazy, and quash the intrigue instead.

Hopefully, everyone made up, afterwards.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Madison Beer, Robin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Forum Rules! [READ before posting!] - Squirrel - 12-28-2016, 06:53 AM