Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.agarioforums.net - My new family and home.
www.agarioforums.net - My new family and home

Hey guys,

I am proud to say I have almost been here a month. In this time I have had a place to call home and people to call a family. Especially those in my Signature. This forum is the most amazing place on the internet. It's flooded with kindness, humor and skill. All the way from DolphinsFTW helping everyone he can to Voakie's web skills. This place welcomes me everyday and I have never been happier on the internet. 

The staff here are great. Spectrumss flying in his rocket ship to visit LKD's UFO and Gandalf waving his wand and bringing happiness and as for Sora. Sora brought the whole community together and I would like to thank them from the bottom of my wolfie heart. Staff & Members you continue building the communtiy everyday and I love it here.

This community has helped me grow and now I will be bringing projects to you which I never would have imagined going for before joining here. I look forward to what the future holds for us in the future. Thanks for reading guys! 

Bane Wolfgang the cosmic Doge from the planet Agar.io
[-] The following 3 users Like Bane Wolfgang's post:
  • DolphinsFTW , LKD70 , Sora

Messages In This Thread
www.agarioforums.net - My new family and home. - Bane Wolfgang - 04-13-2016, 04:05 PM