Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average
《ΔžŁ》Agar.io Clan Recruitment!
Hello everyone, welcome to the AzL Agar.io clan recruitment page!

We are a fairly new clan made late January by me and 2 of my other friends. We have finally decided to go into these forums and recruit people, after some laid-back fun playing we had done in party servers. We are now getting somewhat serious now, but still going for invading party servers and having fun teaming. Anyways, enough backstory. 
We have a few requirements and an application. You can copy and paste the application below, then do it either in the comment section or private message me (If you don't want others to see your Skype, etc, we understand). I'll definitely respond to your application soon and give you my Skype so you can join our group.

As well as Skype, we also have a discord. Our discord link is https://discord.gg/0qJB9fIbWVU8MLO9.

If you are accepted, and you do not accept my contact request on Skype after 2 days, you will not be in the clan. Once we are contacts with each other in Skype, you can either send me a video of your skill ingame, and/or we can set up a date to team just 1 on 1 in a random party server. After 10-20 minutes, we still stop and a few moments after I will tell you if you are in. Once you are in our Skype group you are officially in the clan.

Requirements:

Skype (And can actually talk with us in a call)
Discord
Positive Attitude 
Teamwork Skill
Age of 13-16
Agar.io Level Over 20
Activeness
Can Only Be In 1 Clan (This Clan)

Application:

Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc):
Agar.io Level:
How Active Are You? (0-10):
Other (Why you want to join or etc):