Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Yandere_Chan's Introduction.
(03-11-2017, 04:32 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Most of the Beaches here are really nice you just have to keep an eye out for jellyfish sometimes. ( it depends where you go) I nearly stepped on a sting ray once when i went to the beach. Sharks are also a problem but shark attacks rarely happen.

I would definitely pass on sting rays. But I wouldn't think those would be in terribly shallow water? I probably would keep it under a depth of 10'. So I'm also thinking I wouldn't have to be that worried about sharks. Hmm, I've also never experienced a strong undertow, so might keep it to 6'. Then I'd likely be able to just walk out, regardless. Except when the tsunami hits. :| (Yeah, as if I would be that unlucky!)

Don't people go out and spend good money to sit on a boat all day long, in the hopes that they'll see a shark?! (Or do they just do that for whales...) I would think that they'd generally stay farther out to avoid all the scary humans. :|

Jellyfish are the worst for me, because I have a hard time seeing it even if I'm almost on top of it.

~has the eyesight of an old squirrel, lol~

But if there's areas where they just dion't seem to be around, and still has a nice beach, that sounds like a prime idea to me! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yandere_Chan's Introduction. - Final - 03-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Yandere_Chan's Introduction. - Squirrel - 03-11-2017, 04:58 PM