Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Yandere_Chan's Introduction.
(03-11-2017, 04:07 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: No I'm not a red head, I have extremely fair skin tho and it burns really easy and instead of getting tanned I get freckles. I live in Queensland and it is nearly always Sunny or hot apart from the middle of winter when it gets cooler, and when there is a Storm. As for bush fires they mostly happen around Summer time so If you want to get lost in a bush fire, that'd be the best time to visit.  Big Grin

Also idk what slang we use, everything sounds normal to me. As for saying "Oi" I rarely use it when talking to mates. For example I'd say Oi mate come over here for a sec or something like that....

That's almost the same thing, then! Red-heads have tons of freckles, usually!

I'd stick to the beaches and restaurants there, but I hope you don't have many stingy/feely water creatures there.

I liked the idea of visiting Florida/USA until I found out about all the jellyfish & men o' war. To this date, I still haven't been in an ocean past my knees. :| It would be nice to change that before I croak. (lol)

The funny thing is that most Canucks don't use "eh" very much either... except with tourists who think we mostly live in igloos, and so on. No chance of that in Toronto though. Even through the coldest months, we're typically above zero a few days, and your house would melt. To say nuttin' about what would happen from April through November!

Oh well, maybe I'll just ask Google about Aussie slang, and then fill you in. Back in the day when I played with those Aussies, mannnn they made me laugh so hard.....

And your accent is very nice to listen to. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yandere_Chan's Introduction. - Final - 03-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Yandere_Chan's Introduction. - Squirrel - 03-11-2017, 04:25 PM