Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, it's me
(01-05-2017, 10:26 PM)legs11 Wrote: Sorry for cheesy title, best I could come up with  Tongue

I've been playing Agar.io for about a year and a bit of an addict  Blush

Found this site whilst searching for answers to why agar.io keeps crashing mid game, usually when you're on a decent go or teaming up, seems to be  common problem for iPad / iPhone users  Angry

I'm L71 and usually play as legs11 ? Or various other names 

I've been in touch with Nuno from mini clip to vent my frustrations and ask for App update and bug fixes, apparently it's coming but no date given.

Just tried the AG game from link on this sight but it was very laggy, will try again soon.

Love and peace to all you other Agar.io players ?

Hi Legs, and welcome aboard!

I'm having a selfish moment, thinking that I like that agar.io/Mobile has had some issues of late -- it's bringing us more people! (~grin~)

Hope that you'll stick around and have some fun with us!

As someone's already said, you now have the option of trying AGF, a 'private server' version of agar.io that is the same, and yet fairly different... That would be the 'AGF' button at the top of this window, if agar.io is unplayable again.

This place has a great group of people, I think you'll find, great for venting, but also having fun with. Big Grin

Oh, and I'm sure those guys are working on their game... From all accounts that I've heard, they should have all of their development guys working on their mobile game now.

Have fun out there! (And if that's impossible, come back, and have fun with us!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
Hello, it's me - legs11 - 01-05-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Hello, it's me - Lucyfer - 01-05-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: Hello, it's me - Final - 01-06-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: Hello, it's me - cuntnugg3t - 01-06-2017, 12:41 AM