Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience?
(07-15-2017, 04:38 AM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 08:46 PM)Kipper Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 03:48 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: This is so long. apologies .

This is a death experience that happened to me in my mid thirties. It is difficult to describe because I don't have the words to describe it  But I will try / and keep it short too. 

Bunch of stuff bunch of other stuff  more stuff ...ZOOOMS right to it There. That was pretty short eh?

My eyes may have closed then or maybe I just lost my vision not sure but I had turned my thoughts inward to concentrate on what was happening to me. I heard the nurse franticly calling my name. Her voice became distant as she was yelling  for the doctor on duty I assumed. I thought for a moment about how frantic she sounded. Strange how I found that amusing considering my dilemma.    That was my last thought before my awakening. (   Yeah at the good part now)  

Time did not exist. I was awake in the next second  gazing across a valley which sloped down and away from me. Across the valley the tree line reached majestically into the sky blocking out anything behind it . To the right the trees got shorter until there was a gap,  through which there was an unusual  brightness, 

At that point I was  aware of my first thought. I wondered if I should go across the valley to the brightness. But at the same time I became aware of my surroundings and panic set in. Some how I knew I had passed although there was no memory of any of it.  Lets just say I didn't wonder how I got there. I knew why I was there;. For a moment I thought  is this it ? A valley? No one? just empty valley? and I became alarmed.

Suddenly I became aware of the meadow grass I was standing in and I looked down and realized that I was weightless. I studied the grass that curled around my shoes and saw that it was dry and light brown like fall was coming. I also noticed then  I wasn't solid, i could some how see through my self.
 I began to study my body a bit more but felt that old numbness again all over my body. I raised my hands and looked at my arms because they felt  like electricity was flowing through them and through my body. 

OK this is where it gets weird or more weird.  A realization comes to me that the the numbness or electricity is actually coming from the earth under me and the sky above me...it's every where ...it's awesome ...and I raise my arms and stretch them high and start to laugh because suddenly I  know  that I am part of the whole, the earth the sky the universe,  and inside I am a RAGING BLISS! Indescribable!  and as I'm doing this I realized some one is speaking to me.  So I tune in and  the voice is telling me it's OK everything is OK. It's OK
 So ya ,  I calm down and now I'm having this conversation except there is no vocals going on. 
In the next second a lot of stuff was covered but not about my future, only the past. 

Questions in my mind that I didn't even project were answered. I was having a freak out about my kids and my wife. And was told basicly Stop worrying, life on earth is a snap of a finger when measured in time. We just aren't aware of it. Secondly all that counts is the love that we have for one another. So I think well, I should go back and tell them because I was really worried about them, after all they didn't know I had passed at this point. and the second I thought that , I was back like I mean right friggin now. I awoke  just as the doc slammed a needle into my chest Nice! Lot of commotion going on. The next day I asked the doc if I was able to go home. He became angry and said " you just about kicked the bucket last night" and went back to filling out his chart so I took it from there that I was very lucky. 

I was communicating with some one who  I was very familiar with. There was no judgment of me just understanding. But I couldn't place who it was. I felt completely child like in this presence and  felt completely completely loved. There was no forgiveness there was no judgment only love and understanding . I didn't even question that in my own mind. I just excepted it and it was beautiful. For the first time ever I was totally 100% at peace.  Till I came back anyway.

To explain it ... I partly felt that I was talking to a greater part of me. Meaning I was a fragment of the person I was talking with. This person was my caretaker and was all so powerful and understanding. That is the best I can explain it.

This thread might be having a NDE with me dredging it up. This is really fascinating. Right now I'm reading a little book called Dying to be me about a woman who tells of her battle with cancer and her NDE and she describes a similar experience - not so much the valley, but the overwhelming connection to the universe and everyone and an infinite and unconditional, non-judgemental love.

There are many people this has happened to and many tell a similar story.  I think it's pretty cool that I had that experience.

That is really cool. Glad you came back! I'm interested in these because a good friend from high school, whom I had lost touch with, died of cancer a few years ago. Before he died I had a couple of dreams of him out of the blue. I actually looked him up because I thought I might contact him. I chickened out. Then not too long after I had heard he had just passed. That year I had a few more dreams about him, they were so vivid and we were walking together in a beautiful place, but we didn't talk. There just seemed to be an understanding. Then I'd wake up. They were probably just dreams, but I keep an open mind because what do I really know on a conscious level?
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience? - Kipper - 07-15-2017, 06:49 PM