Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT)
(12-23-2016, 03:21 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: It happened to me as well, and it was not my computer or internet connection. I played on an hp at a tattoo shop and then my work computer and then my laptop at home and the same thing was happening. Except I was freezing more when I split because of a virus and it very much frustrated me.

Maybe someone used a cheat/mod on there. I've heard of ones that make everyone else freeze at times so the person using the cheat can eat them more easily.

But yes I agree that it messes with the gae  play and should be addressed. And it's not just you

I heard that too somewhere, that when some one is using cheats or bots or what ever they use that it can cause the game to lag.  What I would like to know is why when you get near a very large cell It can actually suck you in or makes it difficult to control my  own  cell. Kind of like being blown around in a wind storm. Sometimes I get swept away in a mass of viruses , split cells and turbulence I guess it's part of the game. Just curious
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t

Messages In This Thread
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Apix - 12-23-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Sora - 12-23-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - Apix - 12-23-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: KEEP FREEZING ON AGF???? (RANT) - ™ Chronic - 12-23-2016, 10:05 PM